Sunday 17 April 2011

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

I'm going to have to stop doing short stories for a while. There's just too much happening. For one thing I've got really important exams coming up. And for another after those I'm going to Borneo on a long expedition. It'll be fun, with orangutans, orphanages, jungle and sandy islands. What I'm not going to have is any time to write nor any place to upload it from. So I'm taking a holiday from all this and will start up writing short stories again in July. What I will be doing is the book reviews. I've had a fair number of views on them, they don't take long and frankly I think I'd go insane if all I did was revise. So they'll be going up.
I might also do a travelling blog of what's happening in Borneo. I'm not sure if I can do this and whether it'll be posted here on on the Ides of February blog. Probably both.
Anyway, that's it from me for a long while. See you in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment