Sunday 3 November 2013

Apparently not the end.

Low and behold, it's two months later and I'm back. Turns out leaping onto a new platform while knowing nothing about that platform is a terrible idea. It's not that Tumblr is a bad platform for what I was wanting to do, it's just that it wasn't quite what I thought it was. The main problem was that Tumblr usually uses short, snappy posts and my reviews, the shortest things I do, average about 700 words. So yeah. That was dumb.
So what happens now? Well I want to say that this day mark the dawning of a new age. And it sort of does. The reviews won't be coming as fast as I'd have liked and I'm not sure when I can start putting up short stories again but they will at least be more regular. This will be helped by me putting all the reviews that were on Tumblr on here over the next few weeks, just to make them more visible. I've got a few ideas for other things I can do that I'll be messing about with over the next few weeks. But none of this will be happening fast. My university course is getting busy and I'm still working with editing the chicken novel, though I'm almost done with that. Lastly it November and you know what that means. NaNoWriMo is back. So any spare time I might have will be devoted to writing the next novel.
But it's nice to have this going again and I can promise at least a moderately regular update schedule. To start with here's a book review. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment