Sunday 27 March 2011

It's the competition drinking game! Every time I say competition you take a drink!

Another week has gone by and I've actually done some writers stuff. If by writers stuff you mean scramble to get a competition done at the last possible minute. I may have actually missed the deadline by two minutes but hopefully it'll be allowed. Anyone interested in the competition should go to http://www.digi-tale.co/ as they've got some good stuff there. And some reasonably generous competitions.
Anyway, I decided to do something different this week and put in some poetry (yes decided to do something different. Not ran out of time again, at all). So it's pretty bad but at least it's something.
See you next week, hopefully. I'll be camping so I might put it out on the Monday instead. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment