Sunday 2 February 2014

Happy New Year

I'd love to say that I've been super busy in the last month and a bit, that something vital was keeping me from posting, but honestly there wasn't. I did have a coursework and an exam to get done but that was a few weeks ago and nothing has happened since that would keep my from posting something. However that does mean that I've got a news that I can share now.

The main news is that my book, Attack of the Giant Robot Chickens, has had it's release date moved forward. Originally it was coming out on the 20th of March but now it's coming out on the 20th of February. Which is significantly closer. Suddenly it's almost here and very very real. And scary. This is something I've been working towards for a long time and now that it's nearly here I'm not quite sure how to feel.

There may be something else that I'm forgetting but I don't think so. My university term is starting again so I'm sort of looking forward to that. And I guess I'm going to start putting up reviews again. I've read a good few books over the holidays and I'll be putting up what I think about them over the next few week. Unless I forget. Again.

So to start us off here's a review of Redshirts by John Scalzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment