Saturday 7 September 2013

Attack of the Giant Robot Chickens

Two week last Thursday, on the 22nd of August, one of my dreams came true. I won the Kelpies Prize and that means that I'm going to become a published author.
Since then news of this has spread. I've so far appeared in at least two newspapers and on a number of blog and press released. And this would be great and amazing apart from one thing. A large number of them mention this blog. This blog that I haven't really done anything with for ages.
Ho hum.
I want to start putting stuff back up on here. I really do. I just can't right now. I've just moved back to university and do't currently have much internet. What I do is being carefully rationed.
But I get hooked up to the internet permanently on Tuesday. So if you're visiting please wait patiently and come back then. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment