Saturday 3 December 2011

I survived. Somehow

So it's now December and NaNoWriMo is now over. And I made it, if only just. Still I'm proud of what I achieved. It was, however, very last minute. As you can see if the picture that will hopefully be included in this post.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing for the past month. Now let's look at the next one.
I'm going to focus primarily on my studies as there's a very real danger that I might not make it into university. And I want to make it to uni, so that I can get some good degrees and therefore get a job that'll let me do writing for a living. As I'm basically bone-idle lazy this means I'll have to take a good look at how I use my time and shape up quite a lot. This means that I probably won't be able to go back to the whole 'write-one-story-per-week' thing.
However I don't want to let this blog just die. I enjoy it too much. So I'm going to be working on something else for it and should have two of these things up for Christmas. Hopefully.
If I don't get kicked out of school first.

No comments:

Post a Comment