Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

This is just a general catch up on what's going on.

So tomorrow is Nanowrimo. This is something I did last year and really enjoyed. The basic idea is that you have to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. This isn't easy and with school work and everything else I'm not sure I'll be able to put anything up here. So you won't notice a difference. However I was thinking about posting the novel up here. Not all of it but enough to let you see what's going on.

As you should know I love competitions and enter almost every one I come across. The last one involved making a film, which isn't something I've ever done before but I really enjoyed it. You can see the results here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD8JJXdAoIU If you could, please view, like and comment on it. The video with the most views and stuff wins.

So happy halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment